Hanna’s RCV (Over and Under) Conveyor is designed to gently ease multiple vehicles forward through the car wash tunnel with patented 6-wheel roller assemblies. Tapered guide rails and roller bar assemblies, ensure a safe and easy entrance onto the conveyor. Your customers will encounter a very pleasant and smooth car wash experience. Features on the RCV Conveyor include:
- Industry recognized HECO Gear Reducer with a hydraulic motor to drive the conveyor system.
- Hannatron, made of ultra high molecular weight polymer, is attached to the outside guide rails to protect against wheel damage.
- High density polyethylene chain guides utilized to help reduce abnormal chain wear and lower maintenance cost.
- Roller on demand at the entrance.
- High or Low profile rollers for controlled car movement.
- Front wheel pull, or rear wheel push option.
Print This Page
20” (50.80 cm)
3/8” (.95 cm) Thick Steel
Paint or Galvanized
Guide Rail Width:
12-7/8” (32.70 cm)
Roller Spacing Options:
3’6” (1.07 m) or 7’4” (2.24 m)
6-wheel Low or High Profile
Take-up Chain Tension:
Spring Type Standard; Hydraulic Optional
Conveyor Chain Type: